Re: Subsumption question

Hi Nick,

I did not actually say that I was expecting BYD to a subclass. I am
looking for any match to my DL Query in Protege and BYD is not
appearing at all. My expectation is, as you say, that my query would
be a subclass of BYD. There must be something in how BYD is defined
that is not making it appear as the superclass of my query.

	Cheers,

	Matthew