Cue Ball Ontology For Evaluation

From: Naveed Ali <mnaveedali@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:59:38 +0500
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org, mnaveedali@gmail.com
Hi,

I am doing a research Survey based on Ontology development and evaluations.
I have developed an Ontology for CueBall Game (Eight Ball Game).
I want to share on the forum for observation and evaluation.

This has GAME, GAME ACTION, FOUL, PLAYER, GAME_SNAPSHOT etc classes.

I have attached the ontology built in protege 3.5.

Anyone please do me a favour in studying and critically reviewing it.

Regards
M Naveed Ali