Re: Graphical notation standard for OWL

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:26:54 +0000
Cc: public-owl-dev@w3.org
To: "Marcel Ferrante" <marcelf@gmail.com>
On 18 Dec 2008, at 17:52, Marcel Ferrante wrote:

> Thank you very much Florian, this is information was very helpfull,
> but in the page http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator
> we have a graph representation, ex http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ARPServlet.tmp/servlet_42841.png

This represents things at the RDF level, not at the OWL level.

> but I cant find where this notation come from.

It's just graphviz output.

> Somebody know if its based in some standard ?

I know. It's not :)

The closest thing to a standardized graphical notation is the OMG work:
	http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/UML_Concrete_Syntax

This may be revised in light of OWL 2.

Elisa Kendall is one of the driving forces behind it and has several
presentations online.