Developing diabetes ontology for text mining

From: Issac PJ <issacpj@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:04:32 +0000
To: <public-owl-dev@w3.org>

17th October, 2008
Dear Experts,
Thank you for responding to my request. I have very less knowledge about diabetes. It is shown by a research team  that diabetes mellitus and BCHE protein are related .
My plan is to create an ontology for diabetes and then  use that OWL  file for extracting semantic and contextual biomedical information from Pubmed articles, ie.  as a step to text mining. I want to use semantic web principles in text mining . I would be grateful if anyone  could throw  more light in this direction.  With warm regards, Issac

Searching for the best deals on travel? Visit MSN Travel.
http://in.msn.com/coxandkings