Restriction to compare properties with them self?

From: Максим Караваев <maxoid@kg.ru>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:34:27 +0500
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

Hello!

For example: I have two classes: "Client" and "Address". And two object
properties: "billingAddress" and "deliveryAddress". I need a subclass
for "Clients" who have the same billing and delivery addresses. Is it
possible to declare such class on OWL2 without rules?

PropertyDomain( "billingAddress", "Client" )
PropertyDomain( "deliveryAddress", "Client" )
PropertyRange("billingAddress", "Address" )
PropertyRange("deliveryAddress", "Address" )
SubClassOf("ClientsWithTheSameAddr?", "Client")

The same problem for data properties. But here the comparing can have a facet
as an option.
Maybe needs some kind of class expression like a HasValue:
HasTheSameValueAs( DPE1  DPE2 )
DataValueRestriction( DPE1 facet DPE2 )?

Thanks for any help and answer,
Maxim Karavaev
E-mail: maxoid@kg.ru
www.knowledgegenesis.com