Introduction

From: David Decraene <David@landcglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:50:30 +0200
To: <public-owl-dev@w3.org>
Greetings,

seeing that I am new to this list (just subscribed myself) I thought I'd
give a very brief introduction to myself.

My name is David Decraene. I have a strong (professional & personal)
interest in semantic technologies and applications, and more
specifically in the use of OWL files for smart data reasoning.
I'm working on a JavaScript library that visualizes OWL-DL files. At the
moment I am implementing partial support for SPARQL-DL in that library.
Progress can be seen at http://jowl.ontologyonline.org.

Yours sincerely,
David Decraene
http://ontologyonline.org