Re: Call for wikipedianauts to tart up the OWL page

On Jan 13, 2008, at 10:36 PM, Michael Schneider wrote:

> Bijan Parsia wrote:
>
>> Does all the talk of the
>> sublanguages and their interactions make sense without any examples
>> of the language itself?
>
> Only if there would have been such examples in the original
> document. ;-)
[snip]

You misunderstand me. I don't see the point of talking about the
species at all, if specific of the language is discussed. The
overview discusses specifics of the language, thus your analogy is
inapt.

> +1 to revising OWL's Wikipedia page SOON... but not me! :)

Strange, you certainly seem like a reasonable candidate.

Cheers,
Bijan.