Annotations for object property assertions in Protege 4.0.

From: Miron Alina Dia <mirondia@imag.fr>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 23:21:03 +0200
CC: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Hello,

I am having a problem when trying to define annotations for object
property assertions (and some other axioms). I can't find a way to do it
using Protégé 4.0. Does anyone know how to do this?

Looking at the specifications for OWL 2
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-owl2-syntax-20080411/), I see that a set
of annotations can be defined for Axioms, and that
ObjectPropertyAssertion is a subclass of Axiom. Is this specification
not yet implemented by the new Protégé?

Has anyone faced this problem before?

In advanced thank you for your answer!

Best regards,