Re: [OWLWG-COMMENT] Example why current RDF mapping for QCRs might hurt OWL-1.1-Full

Bijan Parsia wrote:

> Actually, that's not true on several fronts. To mention just a two: 1)
> IFDP are decidable, just  not particularly implementable in the general
> case and 2) the WG decided at the F2F to explore "easy keys" to address
> exactly the foaf sort of case:
>     http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/F2F1_Minutes#Datatypes
>
> A fuller presentation of the proposal:
>     http://code.google.com/p/owl1-1/wiki/EasyKeyProposal

I was particularly pleased to see this. To me this did seem to be a move
with near unanimous support from the WG, responding to a need that is
regularly voiced within the OWL Full community - moreover, the response
seemed to have crossed a few of the DL-ish constraints that Jim seems to
be complaining about, and overall the balance of user-need against
theoretical considerations seems to be weighing in favour of the user.

Jeremy