RE: Some basic questions about OWL-Full

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:04:22 +0200
To: "Pat Hayes" <phayes@ihmc.us>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: "Owl Dev" <public-owl-dev@w3.org>

Pat and Peter!

Many thanks for your very fast answers. So I have learnt the two most
fundamental things about OWL-Full: That every RDF graph is an OWL-Full KB,
and that OWL-Full is monotonic. Regarding the interplay between OWL-DL and
OWL-Full, I will still have to think a little bit about the things you
wrote, so perhaps I might have other questions in the future.

Thank you!
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe