a comment on geography (was Re: Some basic questions about OWL-Full)

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 05:04:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: phayes@ihmc.us
Cc: schneid@fzi.de, public-owl-dev@w3.org

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Subject: Re: Some basic questions about OWL-Full
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:56:33 -0500

[...]

> [...]  At
> the insistence of the Manchester members of the working group, [...]

Hmm.  Last time I checked, Bell Labs Research wasn't located in any of
the various Manchesters in the world.  (I admit that things may have
changed in the last few weeks, as I'm currently visiting Bolzano, but I
would have thought that I would have heard about such a move.)

[...]

> Pat

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research