Re: Representing anonymous individual in SemWeb Best Practice documents

Benedicto,

I recommend that you give up the unequal struggle of trying to write
N3/RDF OWL directly. Instead, grab an OWL editor and use it to write
the axiom(s) you want. If you are interested in the RDF
serialisation, then just look at the file saved by the editor. I can
warmly recommend the new 4.x version of Protege [1] (make sure you
get 4.x -- it has been completely re-engineered to be OWL specific,
and is orders of magnitude faster and slicker than the 3.x versions).

This is what it produced for what I think you are trying to say
(which turns out to be exactly the same as Brandon came up with):

     <Person rdf:about="#John">
         <rdf:type>
             <owl:Restriction>
                 <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#has_health_status"/>
                 <owl:someValuesFrom rdf:resource="#Good_health_value"/>
             </owl:Restriction>
         </rdf:type>
     </Person>

Regards,