Re: Is the ontology structure stored seamlessly with its data?

Joanne,

please, look at

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebTools#head-242527e5721cb193f7a9d13af414deb6dc213c9a

for a bunch of tools in all kinds of languages. Although I did not make
a detailed survey of all the tools, I think the majority of the
toolkits/libraries do pretty much the same in relation to handling
ontologies and data.

I hope this helps

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/