Re: Triples storage

From: Renato Golin <renato@ebi.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:35:20 +0100
To: Steve Harris <swh@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
CC: "Emanuele D'Arrigo" <manu3d@gmail.com>, Semantic Web Interest Group <semantic-web@w3.org>, "public-owl-dev@w3.org" <public-owl-dev@w3.org>

Steve Harris wrote:
> I think there are many more than that. Much like with SQL engines, there
> are almost as many sotrage algorithms as products.

hehehe, quite true! ;)

> No idea, but there are full implementations of SPARQL, and lots of
> more-or-less complete ones.

The specification of the language is stable, the results you get is not.

There was a discussion in this list a while ago about two storage
engines (big ones) yielding completely different results for the same query.

--renato

--
Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at