Re: Specifiying that an individual has a set of values

Is this what you are looking for?

(with-ontology example ()
	     ((class !breast-cancer :partial)
	      (individual !tumor1 (type !breast-cancer))
	      (individual !tumor2 (type !breast-cancer))
	      (individual !tumor3 (type !breast-cancer))
	      (class !increase-in-breast-cancer-disease-free-survival :partial)
	      (individual !increase-in-brca-dfs-1 (type !increase-in-breast-
cancer-disease-free-survival))
	      (object-property !refers-to (inverse-of !is-referred-to-by))
	      (equivalent-classes
	       (restriction !is-referred-to-by (has-value !increase-in-brca-
dfs-1))
	       !breast-cancer))
	   (describe-entity !increase-in-brca-dfs-1))
=>

Individual http://example.com/#increase-in-brca-dfs-1
All Types: ex:increase-in-breast-cancer-disease-free-survival
Direct Types: ex:increase-in-breast-cancer-disease-free-survival
!ex:refers-to: !ex:tumor2, !ex:tumor3, !ex:tumor1

RDF/XML attached.

Could I ask what's the idea you're trying to implement (I'm just
curious)

-Alan