RE: declaredAs

I realise that this point has been elaborated on later in this thread,
but I wanted to express my general agreement with it anyway. Punning is
rather different from what OWL Full does, and you can observe this
difference via owl:sameAs:

ex:A owl:disjointWith ex:B .
ex:A owl:sameAs ex:B .
_:x rdf:type ex:A .

is syntactically invalid in OWL-1.0 DL, inconsistent in OWL-1.0 Full and
consistent in OWL-1.1 with punning (with thanks to Dave Reynolds)

Cheers,

Dave

--
Dave Turner  Cube T400, HP Labs Bristol, Filton Road, Bristol BS34 8QZ
davidt@hp.com          +44 117 3129104 (Work) +44 7962 811627 (Mobile)

Hewlett-Packard Limited. Registered No: 690597 England