Re: is QCR meant to support union/intersection of classes?

Hi Michel,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  There was a bug in the OWL
API.  I've now fixed the problem.  The fix is available in the OWL
API SVN.  I'll also produce a 2.1.1 release of the OWL API today,
which means the fix should make it into the next build of Protege 4.

Cheers,

Matthew