Re: declaredAs

From: Michael Schneider <m_schnei@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:34:03 +0200
Cc: public-owl-dev@w3.org, bmotik@cs.man.ac.uk, phayes@ihmc.us
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>

Hi, Bijan!

Bijan Parsia wrote:

> On 9 Aug 2007, at 12:59, Michael Schneider wrote:
>
> > This is an easy one to counter: This whole thread is about a
> > proposed feature for OWL-1.1, which is planned to become the
> > successor of OWL/DL. So I regard bringing OWL-Full or even other
> > languages into play here as simply to be off-topic! :)
> [snip]
>
> This is not quite correct, or at least overstrong. OWL 1.1 is indeed
> centered on OWL DL but is an attempt to move toward a revision of
> *OWL*. Thus the WG will take OWL 1.1 as an input, but, presumably,
> work to flesh out other OWL Full aspects (punning is, in fact, a move
> in this direction).

Alright, this is what I wanted to know. I was just about starting another thread here called "What happens to OWL-Full?", but this is not necessary anymore. I will wait and see, what is going to happen. (And will then probably have a few more annoying questions again. ;-)) Thanks!

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Schneider <m_schnei@gmx.de>