annotation properties

From: Michel_Dumontier <Michel_Dumontier@carleton.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:17:13 -0400
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Hi,

I downloaded the latest Protégé 4 so as to further enhance my ontologies with new OWL 1.1 features, and have found myself wondering why I can't specify or use my OWL 1.0 defined annotation properties. In brief conversations with Matthew Horridge, he's told me something along the lines that OWL 1.1 calls for annotation URIs rather than annotation properties as they were previously defined.  I thought it was agreed that OWL 1.0 documents would be valid OWL 1.1 documents... what's going on here?

Seeking enlightenment,

-=Michel=-

Michel Dumontier

http://dumontierlab.com <http://dumontierlab.com>