Re: How to derive a consistent set of FOL constraints

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 22:34:47 +0000
Cc: Ontology Summit 2007 Forum <ontology-summit@ontolog.cim3.net>, lobrst@mitre.org, ezolin@cs.man.ac.uk, public-owl-dev@w3.org, Matt Williams <matthew.williams@cancer.org.uk>, semantic-web@w3.org
To: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@bestweb.net>

Wow, look at that growing cc list.

And I see a quote from an email of mine.

On Mar 5, 2007, at 9:31 PM, John F. Sowa wrote:
[snip]
> > I, as usual, recommend the
> > description logic complexity navigator:
> >    http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~ezolin/logic/complexity.html
[snip]

But the rest, at least in relation to that quote, is a complete non-
sequitur. Thus, some of us must be missing some context. May I
suggest that you either provide context or confine the reply to those
lists which already have the requisite context? Even a pointer could
help.