RE: owl11 namespace?

From: Boris Motik <bmotik@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:16:08 -0000
To: "'Holger Knublauch'" <holger@topquadrant.com>, <public-owl-dev@w3.org>

Hello,

At first we dumped all the new vocabulary into the old OWL namespaces;
however, the W3C people objected to that, so we had to change all
specifications about ten days ago. The list of namespaces is now sanctioned
by the W3C and can be found in the following document:

http://owl1_1.cs.manchester.ac.uk/owl_specification.html

Sincerely yours,

	Boris

P.S.: OK, I agree we should probably put all relevant namespaces into each
respective document; I'm sorry for the confusion.