Re: Annotation entailment?

I have recently understood it to be the case that this *is* entailed.
However, I don't think that it is desirable, and it seems to be the
case that there is no OWL-DL reasoner that attempts to be sound and
(otherwise) complete that implements this behavior, at least that I'm
aware of.

What do you think of this behavior? Is it is what you expected or
wanted? If so, I'd be interested hearing about your use case.

Until recently it was my (flawed) understanding that statements
involving annotation properties were to be ignored by a reasoner.

-Alan