Difference DataProperty / DatatypeProperty

From: <lautenbacher_flo@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:09:43 +0200
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

Hi all,

in the new OWL 1.1 submission I can't find the DatatypeProperty anymore. Instead there are concepts called DataProperty, DataPropertyAssertion, etc. So, was the DatatypeProperty in OWL 1.0 replaced by this new expression?

But, on the other side, the family.owl11 example provided by Evren Sirin still includes the DatatypeProperty.

So now I'm confused what to choose in future implementations.

Any suggestion would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Florian