OWL 1.1 bug list migration

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:11:29 +0100
To: Owl Dev <public-owl-dev@w3.org>

I believe that all prior bugs against the OWL 1.1 specification
reported to this list have been, if still open, migrated to the
Google Code issue list:
	<http://code.google.com/p/owl1-1/issues/list>

So I'm closing the old HTML list of bugs and my issue on this. If
you've sent in a bug report, I do recommend (again) checking to make
sure that it's either been handled or made it on the issues list.

Please report issues with the spec there. I generally recommend, if
it's not an typo or minor detail, raising it on the list first or
concurrently. Not everyone sees the issue list.