2007 Protege Conference: Keynote Speaker, Tutorials, Birds-of-a-Feather Meetings

From: Jennifer Vendetti <vendetti@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:43:34 -0700
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

We are very pleased to announce that Enrico Motta from the Open University will be the keynote speaker at the 10th International Protege Conference. An abstract of the talk is available on our Web site:

We would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that a preliminary list of tutorials is available:

Finally, we would like to draw your attention to a new page on the Protege Wiki for suggesting topics for the Birds-of-a-Feather meetings at the conference:

We are looking forward to seeing you in July!

The Protege Team