Re: language tags

(Please delete cc to www-rdf-comments if replying on public-owl-dev)

See RFC 4646

http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4646.txt

obsoletes 3066

But
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#section-Graph-Literal
[[
Plain literals have a lexical form and optionally a language tag as
defined by [RFC-3066], normalized to lowercase.
]]

and

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#sec-lang-tag
[[
The values of the attribute are language identifiers as defined by [IETF
RFC 3066], Tags for the Identification of Languages, or its successor;
in addition, the empty string may be specified.
]]

Hmmm, seems like a bug in my text in rdf-concepts, the XML text is
better, and refers to 4646

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited