Re: User-defined Datatypes: owl:DataRange vs rdfs:Datatype

> PS: The family.owl linked from the OWL 1.1 web site currently appears
> to be inconsistent with the RDF mapping spec (at least with respect to
> the user-defined datatypes).

Yes, I've created the example based on the previous RDF mapping document
and did not yet have a chance to update it according to the latest changes.

Looking at the new specification now, I realize that the property
owl:dataComplementOf has been renamed to owl:complementOf. Wouldn't
using the same property for classes and datatypes cause a backward
incompatibility issue as owl:disjointWith (when used for properties)
which was renamed to owl:disjointObjectProperties  and
owl:disjointDataProperties in the latest version.

Regards,
Evren

PS: Well, this might be being too picky buy why plural names were chosen
for owl:disjointObjectProperties and owl:disjointDataProperties? We say
[x owl:equivalentProperty y] so I would expect to say [x
owl:disjointObjectProperty y].