Re: Reusing owl:disjointWith for DisjointObjectProperties?

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:50:24 +0000
Cc: public-owl-dev@w3.org
To: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>

Hi Holger,

Thanks for pointing this out. In fact in the latest version of the OWL
1.1 Mapping to RDF Graphs [1] we already fixed the problem, and even
distinguish between object and datatype properties by using
owl:disjointObjectProperties and owl:disjointDataProperties for the two
cases. In fact, we have tried to use unambiguous vocabulary for all the
new constructs; no doubt you will let us know if we still overlooked
something :-)

Regards,

Ian

[1] http://owl1_1.cs.manchester.ac.uk/rdf_mapping.html