Re: OWL "Sydney Syntax", structured english

Hello,

On 11/29/06, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us> wrote:

> We did however give up trying when it came to subpropertyof, I have
> to admit; and we use graphic conventions rather than text to indicate
> domain and range and other technical stuff. I'd love to see how
> anyone proposes to state domains and ranges in English.

What do you think about that:

Everything that loves something likes it.
Everything that writes something is a writer .
Everything that is written by something is a writing .
Everything something writes is a writing .

the last two are for range, one with a passive, the other without.

--
kaarel