Re: OWL "Sydney Syntax"

From: Guntis Barzdins <guntis@latnet.lv>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:49:10 +0200
To: <public-owl-dev@w3.org>

Dear Anne,

First of all thanks for pointing to this very interesting work on PENG by
Rolf Schwitter at the OWL-ED workshop recently. I just wanted to add that
there is a paper by Rolf presenting a full Controlled Natural Language
syntax for OWL DL:

http://www.ics.mq.edu.au/~rolfs/papers/LENLS-2006-Schwitter-Tilbrook.pdf

In this context, there is not much left to be done for OWL "Sydney Syntax",
except creating nice tools (similar to PENG-ECOLE editor for FOL) and
extending it to OWL 1.1.
Hereby I would also like to express my interest to participate in any such
work, especially if you manage to get Rolf hemself on-board.

Best regards,
   -- Guntis Barzdins
      University of Latvia