Re: FAQ

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 16:52:21 +0200
To: terben@gmail.com
Cc: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Dear Taras,

I am not absolutely sure which FAQ you are looking for. There is no FAQ
specifically for this mailing list that I know of, nor there is a plan
to create one. There is an OWL FAQ at:

http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owlfaq.html

although it has not been maintained for a while. Also, we plan to create
a general FAQ for the Semantic Web issues, but it is still under review
internally. I hope that we can publish it soon.

I hope this helps

Sincerely

Ivan

FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf#Me