Re: UMBC Semantic Web Reference Card

It's good for developers and researchers, thanks!

Below are two comments:

1. owl:oneOf is not supported in OWL Lite, as I know.

2. As to owl:DataRange, it is not just about enumerate set of literal.

2.1 See http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl :
 <rdfs:Class rdf:ID="DataRange">
      <rdfs:label>DataRange</rdfs:label>
  </rdfs:Class>

2.2 See OWL S&AS:
In the case of OWL Lite:
dataRange ::= datatypeID | 'rdfs:Literal'

In the case of OWL DL:
dataRange ::= datatypeID | 'rdfs:Literal'
            | 'oneOf(' { dataLiteral } ')'

In Summary, owl:DataRange is not just about enumerate set of literal.

3. The rdfs:domain of owl:oneOf is rdfs:Class, not owl:Class.

3.1 See http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl :
<rdf:Property rdf:ID="oneOf">
  <rdfs:label>oneOf</rdfs:label>
  <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="&rdfs;Class"/>
  <rdfs:range rdf:resource="&rdf;List"/>
</rdf:Property>

3.2  Recently, I have a comment on this issue,  you can find the comment entitled 'A possible error in "Appendix C. OWL Quick Reference"  in  public-webont-comments Archives.

[because the subject of any triple with predicate owl:oneOf may be either an owl:Class or an owl:DataRange.]

Yuzhong Qu