owl2sql.xsl -- a start at representing SQL schemas in OWL

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:56:03 -0600
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

One of my favorite OWL hacks was to write a database schema as
an HTML table, convert the table to OWL, and then convert the OWL
to SQL.

I sent it to the RDF/XHTML task force as an example a while ago.

Database Design

or the cover message...

SQL database schemas from XHTML via OWL, using GRDDL

The owl2sql.xsl conversion relies on the shape of the XML,
and it only covers the SQL that I needed that day.

But it was a fun hack, for me, so maybe somebody else will enjoy it...

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E