owl2sql.xsl -- a start at representing SQL schemas in OWL

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:56:03 -0600
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

One of my favorite OWL hacks was to write a database schema as
an HTML table, convert the table to OWL, and then convert the OWL
to SQL.

I sent it to the RDF/XHTML task force as an example a while ago.

See...

Database Design
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Jan/att-0000/bottlesDB.html__charset_us-ascii

or the cover message...

SQL database schemas from XHTML via OWL, using GRDDL
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Jan/0000.html

The owl2sql.xsl conversion relies on the shape of the XML,
and it only covers the SQL that I needed that day.

But it was a fun hack, for me, so maybe somebody else will enjoy it...

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E