OWL Inference Engines

From: Somaya Aboulwafa <somaya_ahmad@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 04:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

Hi,

I want to use OWL for representing security polices, more specifically authorization and access control polices. So I have searching for OWL inference engine that can reason over those polices. And I have found a lot of owl reasoners:

   Java Theorem Prover (JTP)
   Pellet
   Fact
   F-OWL
   Jena 2
   RACER
   SweetRules

Have you any idea which is the most appropriate one for me??? anyone have any recommendations????

Thanks in advance

Somaya