Re: OWL 2.0 ...

From: Sudhir Agarwal <agarwal@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:17:15 +0200
To: <public-owl-dev@w3.org>

we have shown in
http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/WBS/sla/paper/agarwal-smart.pdf how
fuzzy logic can be used for modeling user preferences and how simple
fuzzy IF-THEN rules interpretations can be handled with a DL with
concrete domains. The paper is rather thin, but may still contribute to
the collection of some starting ideas/works.

sudhir
Sudhir Agarwal
Institute for Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods (AIFB)
University of Karlsruhe (TH), Germany
Phone: +49 721 6086817
Web: http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/WBS/