Re: SWS track in WWW2005 DevDay

From: Deborah L.McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:15:06 -0700
To: Evren Sirin <evren@cs.umd.edu>
CC: semantic-web@w3.org, public-owl-dev@w3.org, "'public-sws-ig'" <public-sws-ig@w3.org>, Terry Payne <trp@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
here were my notes on the list for section 6.  (I also sent evren
pointers for the explainable semantic discovery service
and also for inference web.

              Impact: Tools, applications, extensions

[Evren, ...]

(this need not be exhaustive)

Send by tomorrow - wed.

Owl-s editor (Stanford/sri)

Carnegie mellon tools

Maryland's tools

Sds

Explainable sds - *dlm give EVREN a pointer to the powerpoint  - uses
inference web to make sds explainable

Golog

Finin's policy

Denker's security

Agent cities

Ibm?  Composer  and a reimplementation of cmu's matchmaker extended to
include data structures

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems - AI Lab (KSL)