Developers Day - WWW 2005 - slot(s) open

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:38:51 -0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org, public-owl-dev@w3.org

All-
   The Developers Day program for WWW 2005 will, once again, have a
full day track for the Semantic Web.  I am chairing the track, at
least for now, and have it mostly filled.  However, a couple of
people have decided they will not be coming to the conference, and
this opens a couple of slots.
   If you are interested in presenting something at Developers Day,
and if you will be attending WWW, please let me know -- ideally send
me a short description and pointer to a Web page or project
description
   As always, we are particularly interested in either open-source
tools, commercial projects that show interesting business cases, or
projects that show new capabilities and/or integration of semantic
technologies.
   - Jim Hendler

--
Professor James Hendler			  Director, Semantic Web and
Agent Technologies