Service attribution

From: Dailey, Nathaniel \(Contr.\) <NATHANIEL.DAILEY@ngc.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:54:19 -0500
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>, <public-owl-dev@w3.org>

Greetings,

I'm looking for any existing standard or templates for service attribution... specifically within the realm of DoDAF architecting and geospatiatial services. I recall some HTN planning work at Lehigh and some mention of a web services ontology from previous threads (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2004Jan/0081.html) and some mention of the OWL-S initiative attempting to define how a web service can be described using OWL. I'm attempting to meld service definition and discovery, service orchestration and services as mechanisms (e.g. IDEF0) Any additional pointers to useful information or updates is much appreciated.

Regards,

Nate Dailey