Re: issue in OWL SS&FS and bug in mapping from RDF graphs

Hello,

Since the spec ways that the DisjoinedClasses takes a set of classes as arguments, then stating DisjointClasses( ex:foo ex:foo ex:bar ) is actually impossible — that is, that axiom is not a structurally valid OWL 2 DL axiom. Hence, there is no need to require the arguments in the structural spec to be different. The only thing we could do is maybe clarify the syntax and say that DisjointClasses( ex:foo ex:foo ex:bar ) is then syntactically incorrect. That would obviate the need for 2/ since an RDF graph containing a DisjointClasses axiom with structurally equivalent classes would also be syntactically incorrect.

Regards,

Boris