OWL2 Manchester syntax doc. suggestion: add grammar links

From: Dan B. <danb@kempt.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 09:43:42 -0500
To: public-owl-comments@w3.org
Regarding the OWL 2 Web Ontology Language Manchester Syntax currently
at http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-manchester-syntax/
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/NOTE-owl2-manchester-syntax-20121018/):

It would be helpful if the non-terminals (references to production
names) in the grammar were linked to the corresponding productions.

The references are already distinguished from adjacent symbols/text
within each grammar section) by being boldfaced, and the defining
occurrences are distinguished by occurring before "::=" symbols, so
hopefully implementing the suggested change would require only some
mildly supervised bulk regular-expression-based (or XSLT-based)
replacement.

(If someone could point me to or send me a copy of the source for
that document, and tell me how links (especially grammar cross-links)
should be represented in whatever the source form for W3C specs is,
I might have time to work out candidate sed match and replace regular
expressions (or maybe XSLT).)

Daniel