OWL Functional Syntax and case sensitivity

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 22:21:30 +0000
To: public-owl-comments@w3.org
I may have missed something glaringly obvious, but it seems to me that
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-syntax/ doesn't say which parts of the
functional syntax are case sensitive. Here are some examples:

Prefix(foaf:=<http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/>)
Ontology(
  Declaration( Class(FOAF:Person) ) # prefixes case-sensitive?
)

Prefix(foaf:=<http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/>)
Ontology(
  Declaration( CLASS(foaf:Person) ) # keywords case-sensitive?
)

I've written a parser for the functional syntax, and have assumed
case-sensitivity in both places, though looking back at the spec, there
doesn't seem to be any guidance either way.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>