tiny bug in Manchester syntax document

From: Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 07:54:21 -0400
To: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, <public-owl-comments@w3.org>
CC: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Hi:

A while ago, in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2010Sep/0000.html
Alan Ruttenberg pointed out a tiny bug in the Manchester syntax
document.

The Manchester syntax document uses rdf:langPattern, which (now?) should
be rdf:langRange.  I'm not sure how this happened, but maybe the name of
the facet changed.

Anyway, it is a clear error, so I've changed the wiki version of the
document to replace langPattern with langRange.  The diff is at
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=ManchesterSyntax&diff=26273&oldid=26122
This is not just a typo, as it changes the Manchester Syntax slightly,
so I'm sending this out the WG for notification.

Alan:  Please reply if this change fixes the problem to your satisfaction.

peter