Re: A minor bug in the OWL 2 XML Schema

Am Dienstag, 30. März 2010 13:01:25 schrieb Ian Horrocks:
> Dear Michael,

Dear Ian Horrocks, Boris Motik, and W3C Working Group,

> Thanks for reporting this bug. The bug has now been fixed in [1], which is
> included in [2]; the diff is [3].
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/OWL_XML_Schema
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/XML_Serialization
> [3]
> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=OWL_XML_Schema&diff=26203&o
>ldid=25943
>
> Please let me know if this addresses your concerns.

I have sucessfully validated the axiom

 <AnnotationPropertyRange>
     <AnnotationProperty IRI="http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/AnnotationProperty/consistent004#ap"/>
     <AbbreviatedIRI>xsd:string</AbbreviatedIRI>
 </AnnotationPropertyRange>

against the new schema, which failed with the old schema.
My concern has been addressed, thanks.

Regards

Michael

--