Re: Two bugs in the OWL 2 Direct Semantics and the SS&FSS documents

Hello,

The change would mean that no ontology can enforce ISNAMED to be true only on named individuals. This *does not* mean that an ontology can entail ISNAMED to be true of an anonymous individuals. Rather, this merely means that, if asked for an anonymous individual, ISNAMED can be concluded to be neither true nor false.

This, however, is just a technicality. If you don't check entailment of keys, you actually can't ask a question by means of which you would be able to tell the difference. Thus, for most practical intents and purposes, this change would be harmless.

Regards,

Boris