Content of AnnotationPropertyDomain and AnnotationPropertyRange

From: Christoph LANGE <ch.lange@jacobs-university.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 15:53:58 +0100
To: public-owl-comments@w3.org
Dear all,

  the OWL 2 XML spec defines the content of the AnnotationPropertyDomain and
AnnotationPropertyRange elements as follows:

<xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element ref="owl:AnnotationProperty"/>
    <xsd:element ref="owl:IRI"/>
    <xsd:element ref="owl:AbbreviatedIRI"/>
</xsd:sequence>

That means: a reference to an annotation property, then an IRI, then an
abbreviated IRI.  I thought it's rather "IRI _or_ abbreviated IRI", i.e.

<xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element ref="owl:AnnotationProperty"/>
    <xsd:choice>
        <xsd:element ref="owl:IRI"/>
        <xsd:element ref="owl:AbbreviatedIRI"/>
    </xsd:choice>
</xsd:sequence>

That's at least what Protégé outputs when I created an annotation property
with domain/range information.

Cheers,

Christoph