owl2 primer turtle examples bugs

From: Jiří Procházka <ojirio@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 21:54:10 +0100
To: public-owl-comments@w3.org
Hi,
just informing about mistakes in turtle examples in section about
property restrictions.

 []  rdf:type             owl:Class ;
     :HappyPerson ;
     owl:equivalentClass  [
       rdf:type           owl:Restriction ;
       owl:onProperty     :hasChild ;
       owl:allValuesFrom  :Happy
     ] .

should be:

 :HappyPerson  rdf:type             owl:Class ;
     owl:equivalentClass  [
       rdf:type           owl:Restriction ;
       owl:onProperty     :hasChild ;
       owl:allValuesFrom  :Happy
     ] .

and

 []  rdf:type             owl:Class ;
     :HappyPerson ;
     owl:equivalentClass  [
       rdf:type            owl:Class ;
       owl:intersectionOf  ( [ rdf:type            owl:Restriction ;
                               owl:onProperty      :hasChild ;
                               owl:allValuesFrom   :Happy            ]
                             [ rdf:type            owl:Restriction ;
                               owl:onProperty      :hasChild ;
                               owl:someValuesFrom  :Happy            ]
                           )
     ] .

should be:

 :HappyPerson  rdf:type             owl:Class ;
     owl:equivalentClass  [
       rdf:type            owl:Class ;
       owl:intersectionOf  ( [ rdf:type            owl:Restriction ;
                               owl:onProperty      :hasChild ;
                               owl:allValuesFrom   :Happy            ]
                             [ rdf:type            owl:Restriction ;
                               owl:onProperty      :hasChild ;
                               owl:someValuesFrom  :Happy            ]
                           )
     ] .

I hope I'm right and this is useful to you.

Best,
Jiri