RE: [LC response] To Jeremy Carroll Re: (continuation on old) comment on OWL2 design

From: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:23:29 -0700
To: <public-owl-comments@w3.org>
> By the way, at some time the WG is going to ask whether the outstanding
> LC1 comment is superceded by your LC2 comments.  If so, please let us
> know.

Apologies for not leaving an effective e-mail trail properly.

Yes the comments on May 12 were intended to:
a) continue the few comments which we want to continue from LC1
b) to raise a couple of issues that we had missed earlier.

So please close off the LC1 comments. Several we were happy, a few grumbling but not that much. The key grumbles were articulated afresh on May 12.

Jeremy