RE: [LC response] To Jonathan Rees

Dear Jonathan,

Thanks for your latest comments. We have made some changes to the introduction;
the following diff summarizes our changes:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=20157&oldid=20006

Please let us know whether this addresses your concerns.

Regards,
Boris Motik
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group