Re: [LC response] To Jim Hendler

Dear Jim,

Now that, hopefully, the technical points you make in your comment
have been addressed, I'd like to take the opportunity, on behalf of
the working group, to apologize for our earlier handling of your
response. We intended no offense, but understand how the message could
be taken as such, and have taken steps to more carefully check

Sincerely,
Alan Ruttenberg
co-chair, OWL Working Group