procedural comment on OWL2 Full semantics

From: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:56:31 -0800
To: <public-owl-comments@w3.org>

This is a personal comment.

I am listed as a contributor, but, I believe that the patent policy has not required me,
HP or TopQuadrant to make a declaration (explicitly or implicitly) concerning the unencumbered status of that
contribution. I am not personally aware of any patents connected with my contribution to these semantics,
and I am happy to participate individually in the patent policy for this document; I believe that TopQuadrant would
not have a problem in making a similar corporate statement. I can no longer speak for HP.